Projects PART is an adapted secondary-school program. It allows training in a stimulating environment while receiving extended counseling.
Téléchargez le coupon
Remplissez le formulaire ci-dessous pour recevoir votre coupon par courriel.
It is offered in collaboration with the Centre de ressources éducatives et pédagogiques (CREP) of the Commission scolaire de Montreal, and leads to a certificate of studies issued by the Ministère de l’Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport of Quebec.
- Aged 18 years or over
- Facing a mental health or psychosocial problem
- Receiving psychosocial counseling
- French, from secondary 1 to 5; Mathematics, from secondary 1 to 5.
- Physical activity and team sports
- Cultural and professional exploration activities
- Monday to Thursday (20 hours per week)
- September to June: Regular programm
-July and August: Voluntary programm
- Psychosocial counseling support
- Financial assistance from Emploi-Québec
For more information:
514-526-7278, Ext.: 230
The Projects PART program is offered with the financial support of Emploi-Québec.